Webstercare is proud to announce it has launched the first-ever Parkinson’s 6 Dose Webster-Pak®.
While standard Webster-paks® allows for medication to be taken four times per day, the new Parkinson’s 6 Dose Webster-pak® was specifically designed for people living with Parkinson’s in recognition of the increased medication frequency for those living with the disease and the high importance of taking medication on time, every time.
“Anyone living with Parkinson’s will tell you that it challenges daily life, especially when medications are not taken on time,” said Mr Gerard Stevens AM, Managing Director of Webstercare.
“Any delay in taking or having the medication administered can cause a patient to enter an ‘off phase’, and become rigid, slow and unable to move. For a patient to transition back into the ‘on phase’ additional medication is required.”
“The new Parkinson’s 6 Dose Webster-pak® adds to Webstercare’s existing Parkinson’s range, which has been designed to help nurses, carers and patients administer Parkinson’s medication on time, every time,” continued Mr Stevens.
“Each product within the Parkinson’s range can be identified by the colour fuchsia and has space for clear, customisable dosage times.”
Benefits for pharmacies of the new Parkinson’s 6 Dose Webster-pak®:
• Fewer packs: accommodates more dosage times in each pack, meaning less cards are required.
• Quick and simple packing: pre- inserted blisters for efficient packing and a LowTemp foil allowing for changes to be easily made.
• Space efficient: its unique blister shape accommodates any sized tablet or capsule.
Benefits for patients:
• Unique fuchsia colour: visually prompting patients to take their anti-Parkinson’s medication.
• Disposable: no need to worry about having to return folders to the pharmacy.
• Fewer packs: its unique blister shape means that a patient’s Parkinson’s medications can be packed into one convenient pack.
For further information or to place an order, contact Webstercare’s Customer Service team on 1800 244 358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org